The eight lawyers of Arcadier, Biggie & Wood, PLLC are dedicated and experienced attorneys representing clients in Brevard County, Melbourne Florida with diverse legal needs including personal injury, car accidents, bankruptcies, foreclosures, commercial litigation, business law, sexual harassment wills, and employment law.
Our team of attorneys and staff have extensive expertise in just about every field of law including personal injury, bankruptcy, business law, immigration, whistle-blower protections, and mediation. As evidenced by our AV rating pursuant to Martindale-Hubble, our lawyers and attorneys are respected by court officials, judges, legal peers and opposing counsel for their professionalism and efficiency. As experienced Lawyers covering Melbourne, Palm Bay and surrounding areas in Brevard County, Florida, our lawyers will always be responsive to your questions and concerns.
You will always know the status of your case. With over 75 years of combined legal experience representing individuals, companies, and organizations, we are able to see many sides of a legal problem and legal issues. Indeed, we have an attorney that is perfectly right for your legal needs.
At the Law Offices of Arcadier, Biggie & Wood, PLLC, we understand how confusing certain legal matters can be. Most people don’t have the time and knowledge to successfully build their case and would greatly benefit from working with an experienced lawyer. Our skilled lawyers have training and experience in various areas of law and always put the clients first. Here are the areas of law we have training and experience in:
- Business Law: Also known as commercial law, this area law focuses on protecting rights, establishing standards and resolving disputes for companies. Whether you need assistance drafting a contract or responding to a legal claim against your business, our lawyers can help.
- Bankruptcy Law: Bankruptcy is the legal procedure some individuals can take if they can’t pay their debts. The process can discharge most unsecured debts, but it involves many complexities. Or Melbourne, Florida bankruptcy attorneys possess extensive knowledge of the bankruptcy process and can assist you every step of the way.
- Immigration Law: Immigration law focuses on the national statutes and regulations dealing with immigrating to another country. Our skilled immigration lawyers can help you obtain a visa or apply for citizenship in the U.S.
- Employment Law: Employment law focuses on every area of employer/employee relationships. Our employments lawyers have training and experience in different areas of employment law, including discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination and unpaid wages, and can help navigate you through any employment issues you face.
- Personal Injury Law: Personal injury law is designed to protect individuals harmed by someone else’s negligence. Our personal injury attorneys have experience with all areas of personal injury law, from dog bites and car accidents to premises liability and product liability, and can help you pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Family Law: Family law is an area of law that focuses on family and domestic issues. Our Melbourne, Florida lawyers have training in many areas of family law, like divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, prenuptial agreements and adoptions. We are here to navigate you through the complex area of family law.
- Tax Law: Tax law refers to an area of law that focuses on the assessment and payment of taxes. Our tax lawyers can assist you with various tax issues, including corporate tax, audit defense, tax planning and IRS payment plans.
- Defamation Law: Defamation occurs when a person or entity makes a false statement against someone else, resulting in a damaged reputation. Our lawyers have experience defending individuals who have dealt with defamation and can assist you.
- Landlord and Tenant Law: Landlord and tenant law refers to both rights and obligations landlords and tenants have with a rental property. Our lawyers are trained in all areas of this field of law, including breaches by landlord and security deposits, and can assist you.
Attorneys Melbourne, Florida
Free consultations are available in the areas of Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, and Unpaid Overtime. Contingency Fee arrangements are available on a case by case basis.
“Cannot thank Maurice enough for the outstanding and effective service he provided to me. He is professional, attentive and extremely knowledgeable in his field of practice. Dawn, the office manager, is equally attentive and kind. I can’t give them enough stars. I will be back – HIGHLY recommended!”