Accident Lawyer Melbourne, FL

Accident Lawyer in Melbourne, FL 

Accident Lawyer Melbourne, FLA sudden car accident can change your life in an instant, as an accident lawyer in Melbourne, FL knows well. You could be left with serious injuries, as well as emotional trauma that can impede your ability to fully recover. The aftermath of an accident can stay with you for a long time. It can affect your ability to return to work, threatening your financial ability. You may have the following questions in mind if you are not sure what to do after an accident. 

What should I do after a car accident? 

After an accident, the first thing that you need to do is remain calm. You will not be able to think clearly if you are panicking. Take a moment to breathe and focus so that you can take the necessary actions. This includes calling emergency responders, getting the driver’s information, and collecting evidence at the accident site. 

What statement should I give to police officers? 

When you are speaking with law enforcement authorities after being involved in an accident, pay attention to what you say, and keep your statement simple and brief. Any words you say can be used against you. This is especially important to keep in mind if you have partial fault in an accident. If you are not sure what to say, you can choose to remain silent. An accident lawyer based in Melbourne, FL at the Law Offices of Arcadier, Biggie & Wood can advise you on how you can navigate your case. 

What if the other driver chooses not to cooperate? 

There may be times where you get into a car accident and the other driver refuses to cooperate with you. They might not want to take accountability for their contribution and suffer the consequences. This is a frustrating situation to deal with, but there are things that you can do. Take a photo of their license plate and car so that you can give it to the police, and they will try to reach the driver. It also helps to write down a description of their physical features and behavior.

What do I do if the other driver flees the scene? 

Dealing with a hit and run is never easy. If the driver flees the scene, do not attempt to follow them. You may only end up getting hurt or they might accidentally put others in harm’s way in their attempt to flee. Notify law enforcement if you have been a victim of a hit and run so they can conduct an investigation. 

No matter what kind of accident that you have been involved in, you can count on a qualified accident lawyer to give you the counsel and support that you need. They will work hard to fight for you so that you can achieve the outcome that you deserve. Don’t miss your chance to recover a large amount of financial compensation for your expenses. An experienced and competent lawyer like one from the Law Offices of Arcadier, Biggie & Wood can provide you with legal assistance. Contact a trusted and skilled accident lawyer in Melbourne, FL now if you need legal advice. 


Client Review

“I continue to be impressed and grateful for Maurice Arcadier’s depth of knowledge, methodical, measured and fair legal guidance. I’ve worked and conducted business across 15 countries, but here at home, he and his law firm feel just as much business partners as legal counsel. The perspective and consideration he offers remains more-than-valuable to me as I navigate each new business endeavor. I would wholeheartedly recommend Maurice to anyone !”
Demetri K
Client Review

For a Consultation