While in law school Mr. Babb interned with Brevard County Legal Aid where he focused on foreclosure defense by helping local low-income and distressed homeowners navigate through the foreclosure process. During law school Mr. Babb also worked as a law clerk for a boutique law firm specializing in business litigation and insurance coverage disputes. Prior to attending law school Mr. Babb worked as a licensed real estate sales associate dealing in both residential and commercial transactions gaining hands on and practical experience with matters concerning business and property.
Arcadier, Biggie & Wood, PLLC:
Mr. Babb practices in state and federal court primarily focusing on general civil litigation with an emphasis on: Employment litigation, Construction litigation, Business and Commercial litigation. Mr. Babb has experience with prosecuting and defending construction lien and defect cases, unpaid wage and hour disputes and ERISA Long-term disability cases.
Mr. Babb has experience starting from initial client intake all the way through trial and has a thorough understanding of the discovery process from a legal and a practical perspective.
- Florida Coastal School of Law J.D. (2016)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Deans Scholar
- Book Awards for highest grades in Federal Income Tax, Professional Responsibility and Basics of Business for Lawyers.
- University of Central Florida B.S. (2013)
- Major: Legal Studies
- The Florida Bar (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida (2017)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2018)